- Little Falls, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Paid Holiday, Paid Vacation, Sick time, 401K, Aflac, Company Uniforms, Company phone, Company Vehicle
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician - Experienced
Work Hours: 7:30am 4:30pm Monday Friday with some rotating shifts
Pay Rate: DOE
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified
- 2 + years' experience
- Insurable driving record
- Possess tools needed